There is a vacancy on the five member Board of Directors for the WFMD. Board members are elected, non-partisan positions, with each Board member serving a four year term. To serve on the Board, an individual must be an eligible elector of the District, meaning that he or she is registered to vote in Colorado and either resides in the District, owns property in the District (or is a spouse or civil partner of an owner of property in the District). If you are interested in being appointed to the Board vacancy, please submit a letter of interest to Catherine Bright.
120th and Holly 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Board Meeting Board Meetings board member board of directors bridge City of Thornton Glacier Peak Elementary Holly Crossing kids news newsletter Park playground Public Hearing raccoon problem Re-election renovations summer tennis courts toddler playground vacancy winter wright farms Xcel Substation
- 2020 Election Information February 18, 2020
- Brighton City Museum February 18, 2020City Museum
- Adopted Fee Regulations February 18, 2020Development Impact and Utility Fee Resolutions and Ordinances
- Helpful Links February 18, 2020This page will help you navigate all forms, files and other items that might be helpful for your research.
- Youth Basketball February 18, 2020This is the page for youth basketball information
- Downtown Historic District February 14, 2020