There is a vacancy on the five member Board of Directors for the WFMD. Board members are elected, non-partisan positions, with each Board member serving a four year term. To serve on the Board, an individual must be an eligible elector of the District, meaning that he or she is registered to vote in Colorado and either resides in the District, owns property in the District (or is a spouse or civil partner of an owner of property in the District). If you are interested in being appointed to the Board vacancy, please submit a letter of interest to Catherine Bright.
120th and Holly 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 basketball Board Meeting Board Meetings board member board of directors bridge City of Thornton closed COVID-19 Glacier Peak Elementary Holly Crossing kids news newsletter Park pavilions playground Public Hearing raccoon problem Re-election renovations Safer at home summer tennis courts toddler playground vacancy winter wright farms Xcel Substation
- Car-nival Palooza September 25, 2020
- Name a Park or Facility September 23, 2020Name a city park, city facility or a plaque on Memorial Parkway using the forms provided here.
- Flix & Kicks - Music & Movies in the Park September 21, 2020
- Lodging Tax Grant Application September 21, 2020
- Lodging Tax Advisory Committee September 21, 2020Lodging Tax Advisory Committee
- Bike Brighton 2020 Bike Rides September 21, 2020