The City of Thornton will hold a public hearing regarding the site plan for the proposed Xcel Substation at E. 120th Ave. and Holly St. on Tuesday, June 27 at 7:00 p.m. at City of Thornton City Hall, 9500 Civic Center Drive, Thornton, CO 80229. Comments for or against the project can be made by the public at this time. For more information about the substation, visit http://www.xcelenergythorntonsubstation.com/pages/default.aspx.
120th and Holly 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 basketball Board Meeting Board Meetings board member board of directors bridge City of Thornton closed COVID-19 Glacier Peak Elementary Holly Crossing kids news newsletter Park pavilions playground Public Hearing raccoon problem Re-election renovations Safer at home summer tennis courts toddler playground vacancy winter wright farms Xcel Substation
- Legal Notices August 2, 2021Legal Notices for the City of Brighton
- VOA Lunch July 30, 2021
- Eagle View Adult Center July 30, 2021Find activities and programs from the senior and adult centers.
- Parks & Recreation July 30, 2021Visit an area park or recreational facility.
- Customer Appreciation Day July 29, 2021
- Adult's Night Out July 29, 2021