The City of Thornton will hold a public hearing regarding the site plan for the proposed Xcel Substation at E. 120th Ave. and Holly St. on Tuesday, June 27 at 7:00 p.m. at City of Thornton City Hall, 9500 Civic Center Drive, Thornton, CO 80229. Comments for or against the project can be made by the public at this time. For more information about the substation, visit http://www.xcelenergythorntonsubstation.com/pages/default.aspx.
120th and Holly 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Board Meeting Board Meetings board member board of directors bridge City of Thornton Glacier Peak Elementary Holly Crossing kids news newsletter Park playground Public Hearing raccoon problem Re-election renovations summer tennis courts toddler playground vacancy winter wright farms Xcel Substation
- 2020 Election Information February 18, 2020
- Brighton City Museum February 18, 2020City Museum
- Adopted Fee Regulations February 18, 2020Development Impact and Utility Fee Resolutions and Ordinances
- Helpful Links February 18, 2020This page will help you navigate all forms, files and other items that might be helpful for your research.
- Youth Basketball February 18, 2020This is the page for youth basketball information
- Downtown Historic District February 14, 2020