The raccoon activity was assessed in our subdivision the end of March. There were no noticeable signs of raccoon activity. Please continue to call the hotline, 720-560-1984 with any raccoon sightings so we can continue to manage the situation.
120th and Holly 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Board Meeting Board Meetings board member board of directors bridge City of Thornton Glacier Peak Elementary Holly Crossing kids news newsletter Park playground Public Hearing raccoon problem Re-election renovations summer tennis courts toddler playground vacancy winter wright farms Xcel Substation
- District Plan Commission July 19, 2019
- Current Call for Art July 19, 2019Call for Art link Page
- Budget July 18, 2019
- Brighton's City Museum July 18, 2019City Museum
- City Administration July 17, 2019Find financial documents and city codes.
- Bike Brighton Sub-Committee July 16, 2019Purpose is to advise the Parks & Recreation Advisory Board on issues relating to a bike friendly community.