The Wright Farms Metropolitan District is accepting Letters of Interest from qualified electors to fill one vacancy on the Board of Directors of the Wright Farms Metropolitan District, the appointee to serve until the next regular special election in May, 2016. The Letter of Interest should be sent to the Wright Farms Metropolitan District, c/o Jeffrey E. Erb, Esq., Seter & Vander Wall, P.C., 7400 East Orchard Road, Suite 3300, Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111, or by e-mail to email@example.com. Letters of Interest to fill the vacancy will be accepted until the vacancy is filled.
120th and Holly 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 basketball Board Meeting Board Meetings board member board of directors bridge City of Thornton closed COVID-19 Glacier Peak Elementary Holly Crossing kids news newsletter Park pavilions playground Public Hearing raccoon problem Re-election renovations Safer at home summer tennis courts toddler playground vacancy winter wright farms Xcel Substation
- Legal Notices August 2, 2021Legal Notices for the City of Brighton
- VOA Lunch July 30, 2021
- Eagle View Adult Center July 30, 2021Find activities and programs from the senior and adult centers.
- Parks & Recreation July 30, 2021Visit an area park or recreational facility.
- Customer Appreciation Day July 29, 2021
- Adult's Night Out July 29, 2021