The Wright Farms Metropolitan District is accepting Letters of Interest from qualified electors to fill one vacancy on the Board of Directors of the Wright Farms Metropolitan District, the appointee to serve until the next regular special election in May, 2016. The Letter of Interest should be sent to the Wright Farms Metropolitan District, c/o Jeffrey E. Erb, Esq., Seter & Vander Wall, P.C., 7400 East Orchard Road, Suite 3300, Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters of Interest to fill the vacancy will be accepted until the vacancy is filled.
120th and Holly 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Board Meeting Board Meetings board member board of directors bridge City of Thornton Glacier Peak Elementary Holly Crossing kids news newsletter Park playground Public Hearing raccoon problem Re-election renovations summer tennis courts toddler playground vacancy winter wright farms Xcel Substation
- District Plan Commission July 19, 2019
- Current Call for Art July 19, 2019Call for Art link Page
- Budget July 18, 2019
- Brighton's City Museum July 18, 2019City Museum
- City Administration July 17, 2019Find financial documents and city codes.
- Bike Brighton Sub-Committee July 16, 2019Purpose is to advise the Parks & Recreation Advisory Board on issues relating to a bike friendly community.